BALUN-VPA1 - CCTV over Twisted Pair Balun
- Pair of Video/Power/Audio Baluns
- Carry video, audio and power for a security camera on a twisted pair CAT-5 cable
- Both Baluns have RJ-45 connectors for easy installation
- Send Balun - 2.1mm(F) power connector, RCA(Audio) and BNC connector
- Receive Balun - 2.1mm(M) power connector, RCA(Audio) and BNC connector
- Save money on cabling for CCTV using CAT5 Cable
- Works with cameras that have built-in microphones
- Great for home or business security camera installations.
The BALUN-VPA1 (Video, Power, Audio) balun pair comes with everything you need to run a single security camera for home or business using a twisted pair CAT-5 cable. These baluns come with RJ-45 terminals, so that you can use a terminated CAT-5 cable to run your security cameras instead of using coaxial cables. These self-contained baluns will allow you to run a security camera with video power and audio up to 330m (1000 feet) using a less expensive CAT-5 twisted pair connection. This can help you save significantly on the cost of cabling. These passive baluns require no additional power, and have a BNC connector, RCA connector and power connector on each balun in the pair. Only 1 x BALUN-VPA1 is required per camera, because each comes with both the send and receive balun. Now you can run your CCTV cameras over twisted pair.